Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday goth make up

Still haven't colored my roots so the cover-up continues...

I've been using lipstick almost every day since I was 12 so to see me without is not common!
Apparently I look so weird without it because I have been asked if I'm without any make up (Adora BatBrat without make up? Sure...if you wanna die), if I'm sick or if I've changed anything in my looks...

Lipstick is the bearer of my whole Goth look then, I guess...
I'm all nude without it.

At school it happens because this Goth girl sometimes brush her teeth just before she leaves home and therefore saves the lipstick until school.
Many think I look good with no lipstick, but I like with better. Somehow I think I look like 16 with those no-make-up -lips.
(You wish, miss Adora!)

14 comments:

  1. Wow you DO look like you're 16 without lipstick on... :D incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goth you are so beautiful *-*
    nothing new though ;) I think you look really creepy without lipstick <3 like one of those adorable, homicidal children in horror movies ^-^ love it <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're beautiful with lipstick, but without you still seem a teenager! It's fantastic ♥ give me your secret, cute vampire girl(♥′∀`艸)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! lol you do look 16 without lipstick. But a gorgeous 16 at that. I completely agree, lipstick is a must. I have been told I look sickly without

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I agree, with lipstick is better <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i prefer you with lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daaamn laaaady! You're so cute and beautiful without lipstick! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you look so different without lipstick! I think lipstick pulls together your make-up but without it, you look very baby faced and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you either way! Ur blessed w such beautiful looks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Du ser faktiskt ut som en liten tonåring utan läppstift! En söt liten flicka :) Du ser ung ut överhuvudtaget.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Out of curiosity, what's your lipstick?? I totally adore the color, i want to know where i can buy one for me! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like this stunning Make up post

    ReplyDelete