Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Fairlight to the hospital

Fairlight and I is on the train back from visiting Lunds Children's Hospital to check current status of her unusual rheumatic disease, JDM, she got when she was 3, almost 4.
After a shipload of all sorts of medication she's only had her Metoject shots once a week as well as a folacin pill once a week the last couple of months.
And everything seemed so great they informed her that within a year she'd be without all medicine every day! What good news :)

12 comments:

  1. Thats great news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so great! I'M very happy for her and the rest of the family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great news <3...I wish her and your lovely family all the best from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow excellent news !! As i suffer from rheumatoid arthritis i know how it is to be sick with an autoimmune... Fairlight is a lucky girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's wonderful news! Always good to hear from the doctor when You are no longer needed to take daily medicine for a disease. I know I was when they told me for mine when I had a serious disease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Underbara nyheter!
    Kram Henrietta

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I read the title of the post I thought it would be bad news, thank god! I am so happy for both of you

    ReplyDelete